Grupo Nueva Banca S.A.
Casas de Cambio S.A. (CADECA)
Compañía Fiduciaria S.A.
Corporación Financiera Azucarera S.A.(ARCAZ)
Corporación Financiera Habana S.A.(CFH)
Financiera CIMEX S.A.
Financiera Iberoamericana S.A.
Compañía Financiera S.A.
Servicios de Pago RED S.A.
Grupo Nueva Banca, S.A., was set up
by Public Deed No. 518, of October 8th, 1993, issued by the Special
Notary’s Office of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Cuba.
It is inscribed in the Central Register of Corporations, starting
operations as a Financial Group on April 3rd, 1995.
Banco Central de Cuba granted a Specific Licence to Grupo Nueva
Banca, S.A., authorising it to engage in financial intermediation
operations for an indefinite time, in freely convertible currency
by means of Resolution No. 48, of April 30, 2001.
Grupo Nueva Banca, S.A. is authorised to perform
the following operations:
- To jointly participate with other corporate persons in business,
by means of which the Group may finance a specific production
and participate in the distribution of profits generated by these
- To issue bonds of the group which may allow fund raising in
order to increase its financing sources.
- To grant loans to shareholders of entities in which the Group
has a corporate capital participation.
- To invest in the capital stock of other entities to become one
of their shareholders, whether the institution is Cuban, foreign
or a joint venture, under previous authorisation of Banco Central
- To manage other entities in which it participates as a shareholder
and whose activities it finances.
- To carry on all those activities foreseen for non-banking financial
institutions under Decree-Law No. 173 and which are compatible
with the corporate purpose.
Its corporate purpose is to invest in companies and businesses
in Cuba and abroad as well as to manage and control those entities.
Grupo Nueva Banca, S.A. is the principal shareholder
of the following entities: Banco Internacional de Comercio, S.A.,
Financiera Nacional, S.A., Compañía Fiduciaria, S.A.,
It also holds 50,0 percent in the joint venture Financiera Iberoamericana,
S.A. and 40,0 percent in Caribbean Finance Investments Ltd. (CariFin).
Results attained by the Group has been satisfactory maintaining
a sustained growth. Contracts of economic association has been signed
to participate in profits together with the Cuban producing enterprises
an to which the Group facilitates working and investment capital,
accounting and financial advisory and of other kind, to make them
more productively, economically and financially efficient. Up to
now, association contracts have been signed with these entities:
Grupo Empresarial de Montaña of MINAGRI; Ciclocentro of SIME;
INPUD of SIME and Doña Delicias of MINAL.
Its fundamental objectives include to widen and improve its service
network, consolidate the activity of the group with the Cuban market
by means of the introduction and development of new financial products
making use of the most advance technologies as well as to keep up
a solid performance and profitability and to contribute to the country’s
social and economic development.
Casas de Cambio, S.A. (CADECA), member
of Grupo Nueva Banca, S.A. was created by Corporate Charter No.
1499, of June 14, 1994, issued by the Special Notary’s Office of
the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Cuba.
Availing itself of the powers conferred on it by Article 6 of Decree-Law
No. 84, Banco Nacional de Cuba issued Casas de Cambio
a License to effect its operations which was ratified by Banco Central
de Cuba and by means of Resolution No. 75/2001, it ratified the
character of a Specific License.
Among its operations authorised to exercise are included:
- To purchase freely convertible currency.
- To sell convertible Cuban pesos.
- To advance cash against credit and debit cards.
- To cash traveller’s checks.
- To change convertible Cuban pesos into different denominations.
- To handle deposits to be credited to bank accounts.
- To effect social security payment.
- To effect payment of salaries in cash in national currency with
In 2001, 70 new exchange offices were inaugurated. In the first
quarter of 2002, 10 more were opened. By the end of March 2002,
there were 291 offices offering services in the most important localities
of the country.
The 97,0 percent of operations corresponds to the selling and buying
operations of hard currency for national currency, surpassing by
37,0 percent those of the 2000.
During the year, payment was made to over 293,000 holders of Credit
and Debit magnetic cards.
As of June, 2001, payment of social security beneficiaries was
included to the services provided by the institution.
All the exchange offices are provided with the necessary means
for the checking of the legitimacy of the currencies, data transmission,
book-keeping and protection of operations.
Compañía Fiduciaria S.A., member of
Grupo Nueva Banca, S.A. was created by Corporate Charter No. 1623,
of August 30, 1996, modified by Public Deed No. 1821, of November
1st, 2001, issued by the Special Notary’s Office of the Ministry
of Justice of the Republic of Cuba.
By means of Resolution No. 5, of 1997, Banco Central de Cuba issued
Fiduciaria, S.A a Specific License to engage in financial and fiduciary
activities in the Republic of Cuba for an indefinite time.
Compañía Fiduciaria S.A. is authorised to exercise
fiduciary activities recognised within international practice and
to perform confidential tasks of all kind, so diverse such as:
- To seek for financial solutions in the sphere of investment,
fund management for specific means, guarantee depository, custody
of securities, real state development and accounting and statistics
- To hold capital stock in other entities.
- To advise on processes and experts within technological innovation.
- To manage collection among enterprises and to control financing.
- To accept the posts of Fiscal Agent, Testamentary Executor and
Administrator or Trustee.
- To perform all types of mandates and representations, among
other trust operations.
In 2001, after 5 years of operations, work developed by Compañía
Fiduciaria, S.A. in the implementations of its form in
Cuba, has made the contracted activity to increase to over 1,457
million dollars, to meet specific ends, among which goods and services
in trust are above 11 millions. Other assets in trust amounted up
to 1,359 millions, while mandates, custodies and guarantees received
accrued to 87 millions.
Compañía Fiduciaria S.A. has been undergoing a
sustained growth in its financial dimensions, operations and organization,
thus gaining recognition of the Comité Latinoamericano de
Fideicomisos (COLAFI) (Latin American Fiduciary Committee), pertaining
to the Federación Latinoamericana de Bancos (FELABAN) (Latin
American Banking Federation), whose Technical Committee elected
Cuba, represented by the Executive President of the Company, to
take up the position of the Vice-presidency of COLAFI for three
consecutive years, in the 1998-2000 period.
In August, 2001, the 11th Latin American Fiduciary Congress was
held in our country. The event was successfully closed, determining
recognition from the participants as well as from FELABAN and its
Fiduciary Technical Committee.
RAFIN, S.A. was established by Corporate
Charter No. 816, of April 14, 1997, issued by the Special Notary’s
Office of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Cuba.
By means of Resolution No. 19, 1997, Banco Central de Cuba issued
RAFIN, S.A. a Specific License to engage in financial
activities in the Republic of Cuba for an indefinite time.
This entity went into operation on August 1st, 1997. Since then,
its Financial Statements are audited and certified by the firm of
independent auditors, INTERAUDIT, S.A. and as of 2000, the services
of PRICEWATERHOUSE COOPERS are contracted.
RAFIN, S.A. is authorised to exercise the following
- To finance export and import operations and investments.
- To engage in financial leasing.
- To discount commercial bills (forfeiting).
- To administrate monetary funds in freely convertible currency
corresponding to reserves and centralised funds of Cuban enterprises
- To provide services of financial engineering, management of
specific problems and consultancy on economic and financial matters.
- To participate in debt refinancing operations.
- To represent shareholders within the management bodies of corporations,
domestic or foreign.
- To offer coverage and guarantees for the financial backing of
international trading operations of enterprises based in the Cuban
- To carry out offshore operations in free trade zones and industrial
The institution, at present, has more than 600 Cuban and foreign
clients. Since its foundation up to the close of December, 2001,
it has placed in the Cuban economy loans at short-, medium- and
long terms, for more than an equivalent of USD 800,0 millions in
the finance of important projects to develop the national economy.
Its financial services of factoring, and forfeiting –in their diverse
methods- confirming, leasing, sureties, guarantees, has benefited
branches and agents of foreign companies as well as state enterprises
and Cuban companies with contracts amounting up for more than an
equivalent of USD 220,0 millions.
FIMEL, S.A. was set up by Corporate
Charter No. 804, of May 27, 1998, issued by the Special Notary’s
Office of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Cuba.
Banco Central de Cuba issued a Specific License to FIMEL, S.A.
to engage in financial activities in the Republic of Cuba for an
indefinite time by means of its Resolution No. 53, of 1998.
FIMEL, S.A. is empowered to perform, among others,
the following operations:
- To finance import and export operations.
- To provide financial engineering and business management services,
advise on economic and financial matters and provide accounting
and statistical services.
- To promote and exercise by itself factoring and support to Cuban
enterprises on that matter.
- To finance investments.
- To offer interest rate coverage and exchange rate hedge.
- To participate in debt refinancing operations.
- To perform leasing operations.
- To open bank accounts of any kind and hold bank deposits in
banks based in Cuba or abroad, following the procedures established
to that purpose.
- To borrow funds to put them to use in the performance of authorised
To perform its functions, it may associate, according to the legislation
in force, with national and foreign related entities and participate
as a shareholder in other joint-stock companies.
The stock capital authorised and paid-up with which FIMEL, S.A.
was established was of USD 2,0 millions. Its fast development has
enabled its authorised capital to amount up to USD 20, 0 millions,
at present, while the paid-up has amounted up to USD 9,0 millions.
During the 2001 fiscal year, FIMEL, S.A. carried out active financing
operations, equivalent to USD 40,1 millions, without including the
leasing operations which accrued to 4,3 millions.
For all such operations, the stock capital of this institution
was applied. Moreover, the prestige acquired by FIMEL, S.A.
within the National Banking System allowed it to process and guarantee
financings amounting up to USD 18,4 millions. On the other hand,
the granting of foreign credit to national entities was achieved,
amounting up to 97,3 million dollars.
For the 2002, it intends to grant financing over a minimum of USD
30,0 millions, and issue avals and guarantees to customer entities
to secure national and foreign credits amounting up to USD 80,0
Corporación Financiera Azucarera, S.A. (ARCAZ)
was set up by Corporate Charter No. 1506, of August 16, 2002, issued
by the Special Notary’s Office of the Ministry of Justice of the
Republic of Cuba.
By means of Resolution No. 43/2002 Banco Central de Cuba granted
Corporación Financiera Azucarera, S.A. a Specific License
which recognises and empowers it to carry out financial intermediation
operations in hard currency in the national territory, related to
the Cuban agricultural and industrial complex.
Among the operations it is authorised to exercise are the following:
- To finance operations for the import and export of products,
equipment and services of Cuban entities linked to the agricultural
and industrial sector activity, for its current operations and
investments which are of interest of its objectives.
- To manage and negotiate debt of the Cuban agricultural and industrial
sector linked to exports of sugar and its by-products.
- To borrow funds from Cuban and foreign financial institutions
to carry out the authorised operations, under strict control of
the regulations in force, including those dictated to prevent
- To manage investment funds in the Cuban agricultural and industrial
sector as well as reserves of entities of the said sector, and
carry on trust operations with the entities when appropriate.
- To carry out purchase and refinancing operations of debts linked
to the Cuban agricultural and industrial sector.
- To make loans to Cuban entities whose trade operations are related
to the Cuban agricultural and industrial sector.
- To furnish sureties and guarantees to secure financial flows
into the Cuban agricultural and industrial sector under the legal
provisions in force for financial operations abroad.
- To carry on discount operations on commercial paper drawn or
accepted by entities linked to the Cuban agricultural and industrial
- To put into practice and develop specific regime credit methods,
such as financial leasing and factoring with entities of the Cuban
agricultural and industrial sector.
- To provide with interest rate and exchange cover to entities
of the Cuban agricultural and industrial sector.
- To offer consultancy services in financial matters to entities
of the Cuban agricultural and industrial sector.
To proceed with its corporate purpose, Corporación
Financiera Azucarera S.A. may set up branches and agencies,
associate and participate as a shareholder with related national
and foreign entities under previous authorisation of Banco Central
The establishment and operation of Corporación Financiera
Azucarera, S.A. is timely integrating to the task of stirring
into action and diversifying this important sector of the national
economy, by renovating and updating methods and instruments of its
financial management. Therefore, it keeps up direct business relations
with production and service entities of the sector, introducing
flexible and proper financial solutions to their demands, based
on implementation of strict risk analysis and management principles
as well as other regulations of Banco Central de Cuba.
Moreover, the Company is also a key link in the articulation of
the Cuban agricultural industry to international financial sources,
conveniently organizing its operations with first-class foreign
Corporación Financiera Habana, S.A. (CFH) was
created by Joint Venture Deed No.1682, of October 9, 1998, and counts
on a Specific License granted by Banco Central de Cuba for a term
of 20 years, by means of its Resolution No. 93.
Corporación Financiera Habana, S.A., was created
by Caja Madrid and Banco Popular de Ahorro. It is the first joint
venture of the Cuban financial sector established in Cuba, and provides
its clients with all types of financing and advising services on
commercial and investment operations.
One of the objectives of CFH is to give support
to enterprises which operate or want to establish its activity in
Cuban territory, independently of its sector or nationality. A commitment
translated into a comprehensive attention system, which extends
from advisory of commercial and investment operations to financing
through multiple methods.
Among financial services, CFH offers in Cuba a
wide range of products covering all types of operations: credit,
loans, sureties, guarantees, bill discount, leasing, forfeiting,
financing of foreign trade operations, etc.
At the close of December 31, 2001, the basic dimensions of Corporación
Financiera Habana, S.A. were the following:
Credit Investment ...........................................................33.121.363
Number of operations granted in 2001 ...........................453
Amount of operations granted in 2001 ...........................58.869.821
Profits before taxes.........................................................2.119.256
Total of Assets ...............................................................
R.O.E (BDI /Equities)........................................................18,01%
Financiera Cimex, S.A. (FINCIMEX),
of Grupo CIMEX, was constituted on January 26, 1984 as a Cuban Corporation
in the Republic of Panama, by means of Corporate Charter No. 172,
of May 15, 1995.
Banco Central de Cuba issued Financiera Cimex, S.A.
a Specific License by means of its Resolution No. 103, of 1998,
derogated by Resolution
No. 109, of 1999 which in substitution granted the following licenses:
- Specific License to carry on financial intermediation operations:
- To manage family aid remittances to Cuba from abroad.
- To finance export operations.
- To finance purchasing operations at short-term in the national
- To carry on financial leasing operations.
- To carry on bill discount and collection management.
- Type A License for the issuance and operation of any kind of
- License to act as a plastic card purchaser institution.
- License to act as plastic card processing centre.
In 2001, 256,327 family remittances were received, representing
a growth by 24,0 percent, mainly through the Western Union.
In the 2001, USD 80 millions were granted in loans, mainly by means
of bill discount and purchasing and financial leasing.
In the 2001, 12 million operations were processed amounting up
to USD 507 millions with the use of plastic cards, representing
a growth of 51,0 percent and 23,0 percent respectively. A 90,0 percent
of the value growth corresponded to Cuban cards, mainly those issued
for payment of rights and Customs services or for the payment of
FINCIMEX has issued 205, 316 cards as means of
payment, 123,027 for the acquisition of fuel, and 82,289 to beneficiaries
of family remittances.
The points of sale in which the system operates amount up to 5,943.
Of that total, 5,400 count on terminals which allowed to process
in an automated way 99,0 percent of operations in 2001.
Financiera para el Turismo S.A. (FINATUR S.A.)
is a Corporation constituted on April 7th, 1992, in Havana City,
Cuba, by Public Deed No. 361 of the Special Notary’s Office of the
Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Cuba.
It was approved as a non-banking financial institution, by Resolution
No. 30, of May 17, 1999, of Banco Central de Cuba and inscribed
in the National
Register of Banks and Non-banking Financial Institutions with number
21, of June 2nd, 1999, to carry out financial intermediation operations
in freely convertible currency, in the national territory for an
Among the financial intermediation operations with freely convertible
currency it is authorised to exercise are the following:
- To grant loans, sureties or guarantees, to finance operations
for the export and import of goods, equipment and services in
which entities operating in the national territory intervene.
- To provide the following services: financial engineering, business
management; factoring, implementation of measures for promotion
and development of export projects; consultancy on economic, financial,
accounting and statistical matter, automated systems, personnel
training, and advisory on tariffs, fiscal issues and drawing up
- To finance investments of interest to its goals and operate
investment funds of entities and institutions requesting that
service in the national territory.
- To discount means of payment.
- To open any kind of bank account and hold deposits in banks
based in Cuba or abroad, under previous authorisation of Banco
Central de Cuba.
FINATUR S.A. started to operate in April, 1992,
and since that date until December 2001, it has backed by means
of financing in hard currency, for USD 780,6 millions, the productive
activity of a large group of entities of the agriculture and stock
farm sectors; the food and drink, textile, article, plastic furniture,
glass and paper industries as well as others whose destination is
tourism and hard currency collection shops.
Likewise, it has participated in syndicated financing with other
institutions of the banking system and issues sureties as well as
guarantees to foreign providers backing purchasing operations of
By means of share dealing on December 29, 2000, the ownership relationship
of the Company changed. Of previous shareholders, all belonging
to the Ministry of Tourism, the condition was only maintained by
FINTUR S.A., while Banco de Crédito y Comercio (BANDEC),
from the Banking System, was incorporated as a new partner.
Financiera Iberoamericana, S. A. was
approved by Agreement of the Executive Committee of the Council
of Ministers on November 22, 1999, and established by Public Deed
No. 201, of February 24, 2002, issued by the Special Notary’s Office
of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Cuba.
It is a joint venture owned jointly by Banco Sabadell (50,0 percent)
and Grupo Nueva Banca (50,0 percent).
Its corporate purpose is to grant financing at short-, medium-
and long-term to corporations in the national territory as well
as to financially intermediate in the terms and conditions disposed
by the License issued by Banco Central de Cuba by means of Resolution
No. 32, of May 31st, 1999.
Among its operations authorised to exercise are the following:
- To grant, manage, promote and participate in the granting of
credits and other forms of financing to entities operating in
the national territory.
- To carry out financing of productive and trade activities and
real state projects and promotions.
- To put into practice and develop different types of credit and
of specific system management, such as financial leasing, factoring,
confirming, and forfeiting.
- To provide services, such as financial engineering, consultancy
on economic, financial and commercial matters as well as services
of accounting and statistics, automated systems, electronic means
of payment and personnel training in these matters.
- To offer financial and management services, such as interest
rate coverage and exchange rate hedge, avals, guarantees and trusts.
- To carry on all those legal non-banking financial intermediation
with Cuban entities (including those with foreign capital) and
foreign entities which have commercial relations and operations
with Cuban ones.
The government and management of the Company corresponds, in the
first place, to the General Meeting of Shareholders which is its
main authority and, in the second place, to the Management Board
as a management and executive body.
Concluded the second year of operations, Financiera Iberoamericana
S.A. had attained very satisfactory results, achieving shortly in
time a solid reputation in the national market.
FINTUR S.A. Founded through Bank Charter as corporation No. 204, of August 1, 1994 issued by the Special Notary to the Ministry of Justice to the Republic of Cuba.
The institution started running on December 1, 1994 whose Balance of Accounts are audited and certified by INTERAUDIT S.A. and PRICEWATERSHOUSE COOPERS independent auditors firms.
Banco Central de Cuba granted specific license through Resolution No. 2 of January 14, 1994 to engage in financial activities for an indefinite time extent, within the Republic of Cuba.
Fintur S.A. is entitled to, amongst others, run the following operations:
• To fund export, import & investment transactions to tourist entrepreneurs.
• To deposit in bank’s owned current accounts, the Cuban tourist trade incomes.
• To issue means of payment favoring third parties so as effecting payments and collections for tourist institutions with funds in Fintur.
• To finance and manage tourist investment funds.
• To take part in debt rollover operations amongst firms and discount of commercial documents.
• To bid hedging and financial support for Cuban tourist institutions overseas transactions.
• To provide financial engineering, management on specific issues and offer consultancy service
• To issue, accept, endorse and discount bills and other negotiable documents, according to applicable regulations.
• To develop and to exercise specific modes of credit as leasing, factoring, confirming and forfeiting.
The company aggregates more than 600 Cuban and foreign customers. There are branches in every tourist area of the country and holds shares with FINATUR S.A.
Since its foundation FINTUR holds tourist sector incomes, as well as from its facilities and establishments. IT also manages the tourist development fund. It grants loans to fund investments. It holds foreign finances with several important banks and international institutions and has authorization to enter joint-ventures, companies, and other forms of economic association within and outside the country.
Compañía Financiera S.A. was created
by means of Deed No. 2192 of the Constitution of Joint-Stock Company,
on July 13, 2000, at the Special Notary’s Office of the Ministry
of Justice of the Republic of Cuba. It is inscribed in the General
Register of Banks and Non-banking Financial Institutions with No.
30, Folios 57 and 58.
The Specific License for its establishment was issued by Banco
Central de Cuba by means of Resolution 10/2000.
In April, 2002, and by means of Resolution 14/ 2002 it was granted
a new Specific License which authorises it to the following operations:
- To manage funds in trust.
- To participate in the capital of other financial institutions.
The Specific License empowers Compañía Financiera
S.A. to associate and participate as a shareholder with related
entities, national or foreign, under previous approval of Banco
Central de Cuba.
The General Meeting of Shareholders in the first instance and the
Management Board are the bodies in charge of the government, management
and representation of the Company.
Compañía Financiera S.A. keeps accounts in freely
convertible currency in Banco Financiero Internacional S.A (BFI)
and in Banco Internacional de Comercio S.A.
The Cuban Central Bank approved its creation through Resolution No. 100, on December 21, 2009 with the corporate purpose of managing and running ATM’s network, as well as the handling of operations with RED and non RED debit cards. The organizing changes taken place within the institution made necessary to amend the Specific License granted through Resolution 69/2011.
RED S.A. PAYMENT SERVICES: Created through Deed of Incorporation as No. 36/2009 Public Limited Company dated February 28, 2010 issued by the Special Notary’s Office from the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Cuba.
The company opened operations on March 5, 2010 and since then its Financial Statements have been audited by “Centro Internacional de la Habana” independent auditor’s company with satisfactory results.
REDSA is empowered to carry out the following activities:
The company’s progress is mainly mirrored in the work completed by the ATM’s Control Center Management ensuring greater support to the administration, control and managing of the ATM’s network and control software, as well as the technical service given.
- To run, control and manage the ATM’s network and its control software.
- To give the necessary steps for interbank clearance of operations carried out through the ATM’s Control Center (ATMCC).
- To act as the center of plastic card processing, in accordance with Resolution No. 64 “Rules for issuance and operations of plastic cards as a means of payment” of July 9, 1999, issued by Banco Central de Cuba Minister President.
- To process and send domestic issuing banks RED cards reconcilements.
- To process and send purchaser banks non RED cards reconcilements.
- To represent RED purchaser institutions with other purchaser networks, ensuring contact with them.
- To represent RED purchaser institutions with other domestic and across-border card issuers, ensuring contact with them.
- To customize issuer Banks cards with their respective PIN.
- To issue statistical forms and other data required by RED System member banks.
- To reply claims on ATM’s operations from Financiera CIMEX S.A and other national and across-border issuing banks.
- To design and install ATM‘s networks.
- To state procedures linking ATMCC with institutions allowed issuing RED cards and ensuring its execution.
- To ensure the application of International standards of card-payment industry throughout the RED system.
- To insure the enforcement of the security measures set out by the card issuers they are dealing with.
- To ensure full protection of the information under process within the ATMCC.
FINEXIM S.A.: Fue constituida como institución financiera no bancaria por acuerdo del Comité Ejecutivo del Consejo de Ministros del 23 de noviembre de 2009. Se le concedió una Licencia Específica mediante la Resolución No.1 de 2010.
Yo, Rubén Redondo Díaz, inscripto en el Registro General de Jurista con el número 4620, en mi condición de Secretario Letrado del Consejo de Administración de la Sociedad Mercantil FINEXIM, S.A., cuestión que acredita el Acuerdo No.2 de la Escritura Pública de Constitución Social No. 479, de fecha 23 de abril de 2010.
Que a la entidad FINEXIM; S.A. se le aprobó por las autoridades pertinentes el objeto social que mas abajo se transcribe y que se encuentra protocolizado ante notario en la Escritura Pública No. 479 de fecha 23 de abril de 2010.
Artículo 2: El objeto social de FINEXIM, S.A. será:
Ofrecer financiamientos a corto, mediano y largo plazo a personas jurídicas tales como empresas estatales, sociedades mercantiles totalmente cubanas, empresas mixtas y entidades extranjeras que tengan vínculos comerciales con Cuba; así como realizar otros negocios lícitos de intermediación financiera no bancaria, lo cual estará dispuesto en la Licencia otorgada por el Ministro Presidente del Banco Central de Cuba.
Dicho objeto social se conforma por los servicios siguientes:
-Otorgar, gestionar, promover y participar en la concesión de créditos, préstamos y otras formas tradicionales de financiamiento a corto, mediano y largo plazo.
-Realizar actividades de prefinanciación y financiación de actividades productivas, del comercio exterior, proyectos y promociones inmobiliarias.
-Desarrollar y poner en práctica modalidades crediticias y de gestión de régimen específico, tales como leasing, factoring, confirming y forfaiting.
-Brindar servicios de ingeniería financiera, consultoría en temas de la actividad económica, financiera y comercial, servicios contables y estadísticos.
-Ofertar servicios financieros y de gestión, tales como cobertura de tasas de Interés y riesgo cambiario, avales, garantías y fideicomisos.
2.1 Así mismo, FINEXIM, S.A. realizará todas aquellas otras modalidades de la actividad financiera que la evolución del mercado cubano aconseje y para las que haya obtenido la correspondiente autorización del Banco Central de Cuba y la autorización del Comité Ejecutivo del Consejo de Ministros de la República de Cuba en el caso que se requiera.
2.2. Además, podrá asociarse con entidades afines, nacionales y extranjeras de acuerdo con la legislación cubana vigente, participando como socio en otras compañías mercantiles, nombrar agentes y representantes, así como crear establecimientos permanentes y oficinas de representación en el territorio nacional y en el extranjero.